Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 1995 23:05:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam David <adam@ubiq.veda.is>
To:        Ruiyuan_Jiang/Advantage_KBS_at_LotusXchg@njcorp.akbs.com
Cc:        adam@ubiq.veda.is, asami@cs.berkeley.edu, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nntpxfer Exectable File Missing

>   I went to ftp.freebsd.org and I did not find the directory
>   /usr/ports/news/nntp/work/nntp-t5/xfer/nntpxfer.c. Can you tell me where
>   I can find that directory and file? Thanks.
>
>   Ruiyuan Jiang
>   rjiang@akbs.com

It will be on your own machine, when you build news/nntp using the FreeBSD
ports mechanism.

cd /usr/ports/news/nntp
make

If you get the latest version of the nntp port from FreeBSD current, you
should not then need to edit nntpxfer.c yourself. On older versions, it is
necessary to fix it up by hand after the build fails.

--
Adam David <adam@veda.is>