Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 00:26:32 -0500
From:      Chuck Gorish <chuck@linus.featurecity.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ftpd v6.00LS

I cannot get a good compile on ftpd with the internal ls option set. It
says there is data space being clobbered and is missing some files. I
installed the source right from the walnut creek cdrom install prg, and
even tried a recompile of the ftpd without internal ls flag set. still same
errors. Does anyone have a ftpd v6.00LS or higher binary that will run
under 2.2.5 that I might be able to download or someone could email it to
me? I am running out of time to secure a site.

Any help would be appreciated. I need the internal ls option set because
putting ls into over 1000 user subdirs is not an option due to wasted space.
Thank you.

Chuck Gorish
Feature City Networks NOC Manager
http://www.featurecity.net