Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:08:41 -0700
From:      "Eugene M. Kim" <gene@nttmcl.com>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VM question (I hate Intel 810/815 chipsets...)

Thank you for the reply.

I also found contigmalloc() shortly after I posted the original question
(what an embarrassment ;-p), then met another restriction: Because these
memory regions are to be accessed by a userland process (X server), they
have to be somehow mapped into the user space.  So far it seems I would
have to do something similar to vm_mmap(), but I'm not sure if this is a
right direction.  Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Eugene