Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:53:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        Oleg Bulyzhin <oleg@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, "Stephen P. Cravey" <clists@gotbrains.org>
Subject:   Re: IPMI and bge (again)

Oleg Bulyzhin writes:
| On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 02:51:48PM -0600, Stephen P. Cravey wrote:
| > I don't see the patch either. Does it require pxe booting like Dougs?
| > I actually have pulled a system out of service specifically to use for
| > testing BGE patches, so it's fairly easy for me to test new versions.
| > I eagerly await a copy of your patch.
|
| PXE boot is not required (Doug's version he gave me didnt require it either).
| Actually, it's almost identical to original version - only thing has changed:
| asf enable code was move past bge_reset call.

He was referring to my very first cut I posted which did :-(  I had
only tested with a netboot version.  I had since fixed and posted an
update that didn't require it.  FWIW, the version I sent you had
the ASF heart beat added and another thing fixed.

So this version should be even better.  I'm about ready to boot with
your update.

Doug A.