Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      randy althor <randalthor34@yahoo.com>
To:        randalthor@yahoo.com
Subject:   PLEASE read this letter carefully!

THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER!

It is not one of those letters that requires you to send several people
money, then order some labels and send 100 people letters. This is a
true money letter that will cost you no more than a $5.00 investment to
participate and the returns could be up to $500,000.00 CASH in your
mailbox in 20 to 60 days.All, you have to do is follow the easy
instructions. Believe me, it is definitely worth a try! After all, you
spend more then that for lunch. Just think of the returns and after
reading this letter VERY CAREFULLY, think it over, even figure it out
on
paper and you will see that if EVERYONE does their part, you can't
lose.
The person in the #4 position has run one of those promotional letters
on three occasions during the past year and he has received more than
500,000.00 if you continue this legitimate money-making process,
everyone who
participates will receive $500,000.00 in BUSINESS CAPITAL. This is a
great way to earn working capital with no loans to pay back, but
simply,
it's friends helping friends. Bear in mind THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER,
but a completely legal, unique vehicle. This is a means whereby people,
such as ourselves, with an investment of $5.00 will receive all the
working capital we require without having to apply for a loan. This is
promotion for accumulating funds for people engaged in small
businesses.
I have adapted itso that all kinds of firms and individuals can get
their start. Your participation fee is only $5.00 (which is
ridiculously
small in relation to what you stand to
gain). You can not lose. THINK ABOUT IT AND ACT FAST!

Follow these instructions VERY CAREFULLY and in 20 to 60 days, you will
receive up you $500,000.00 cash from business minded people like
yourself.

THE SOONER YOU PARTICIPATE THE FASTER THE CASH WILL COME:

(A) Send $5.00 IN CASH to the person or firm in the #1 position on the
list. Enclose a note with your address stating "Please add my name to
your mailing list." Enfold money in a piece of paper to insure against
postal theft.
(B) On a POSTCARD WRITE THE FOLLOWING: "I have paid my $5.00
participation fee in accordance with the instructions contained in the
promotional letter I received". I understand that if I receive money as
a result of participating in this program without first paying the
participation fee, I will be in violation of FEDERAL LAW. Place your
E'Mail address on the postcardand E'Mail it to the person or firm in
the
#5 position on the list.
(C) put your name and address on the bottom of the list. Remove the
name
from #1 and renumber the list so that you are #5. #5 becomes #4. #4
becomes #3. #3 becomes #2.And #2 becomes #1. You can type a new list,
copy this letter with the new list at the bottom. Make ten or more
copies and send them to friends who want to get started in business, or
to business firms and individuals who advertise in the "BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITIES" section on the internet advertising. PROMPT REPLIES ARE
IMPORTANT and these people may be relied upon to accomplish this.
Obviously, it is ESSENTIAL that you induce
(at least) ten people to participate. If  you have not received ten
cards within one week of mailing your letters, send more copies of this
letter. Continue until you have received at least ten cards.
(D) When your name reaches the top of the list, you will receive cash
from 100,000 people. DO NOT BE THE ONE TO BREAK THE SEQUENCE!!! This
really works and will continue to work no matter how long it runs. In
fact, there is absolutely no way it can not work. TRY IT? YOU WILL
SEE!!! Here is the catch that makes this a completely LEGAL
money-making
opportunity. One is receiving a service (you are being
put on a mailing list) for a fee, and after the first $1000 profit, we
are asking you to pledge 20% of further profits to your favorite
charity. DO IT? IT WORKS!!
This is your opportunity for PERMANENT FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE.
This program is 100% fail safe. If you do not believe this, write to G.
Warlnoff, 1426 Elbridge St. PHIL.PA 19141. She received $14,000.00 in
just 20 days, and she will be glad to tell you about it!

Notes:

ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) TO AVOIDE HAVING TO
CALCULATE
CURRENCY EXCHANGES CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.

(WARNING DON'T BE FOOLED!) There are many fraudulent money-making
opportunities and chain letter schemes being sold today. We recommend
that you avoid them. Why fool with some questionable schemes when our
opportunity enables you to earn so much money legally. This is not an
offer of employment.
It is an opportunity to become an independent Home worker business.
Remember, unlike the others, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is
a proven opportunity for making legal money from the comfort of your
own
home.

---------------------------
--------
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

---------------------------
--------

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first
level.
(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger
response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets
ONLY
10 downline members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING
results below.

1st  level--your 10 members with $5.................$50
2nd  level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x100).....$500
3rd  level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).$5,000
4th  level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).$50,000
5th  level-- 10 members from those 10,000 ($5 x 100,000).$500,000
TOTALS        ----------->$555,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
Participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment,
what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!
Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing
(Surely you can afford $5).  What you COULD LOSE is a whole lot of
money!

1. N.I.P.(Dept.5) - P.O.Box 57243, Jacksonville, FL  32241-7243

2. M. Bement  3732 Pancake Hill, Shasta Lake Cty. CA. 96019

3. Dave  Menke  1401 S. Garfield  Burlington, IA. 52601

4. Taffy McCoy  2024 E. 9th Ave, Spokane, WA 99202-3428

5. J.M.B. - P.O. Box 221, Green Bay, WI 54305-0221