Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 1998 20:35:05 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Woody Carey <wcarey@uoregon.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mpeg_musicout error message means ... ?

2.2.5-RELEASE
When I run mpeg_musicout on a .pcm file, mpeg_musicout runs for
awhile, printing clipping information and such, it stops with the
message 'js_bound bad layer modext 2/4', approximately.  I installed
mpeg_musicin/out and tosha from the packages.  The .pcm file was gotten
from running tosha.  Does this mean the conversion from .pcm to .dec
failed? If so, is this a hardware or software problem?