Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 16:33:48 -0700
From:      Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
To:        "Angka H. K." <harikurniawan@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i915GM xorg 7 crash

--=-C/mY4eEy/hXp/RJ25Arp

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 14:32 +0700, Angka H. K. wrote:
> I have the driver and the server compiled and installed.
>=20
> The problem is when I quit from xorg then the screen will freez but the
> system seem to be OK, because I can press Ctrl+Alt+Del and the system
> reboot. From the log file produced by xorg it saying :
>=20
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x23
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x24
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x25
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x26
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x27
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x28
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x29
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2a
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2b
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2c
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2d
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2e
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2f
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x30
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x31
>  (WW) AIGLX: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x32
>=20
>=20
> I build Mesa, DRI, XORG from cvs. And FreeBSD 7 cvsuped at May 7.

Those messages exist before you exit X, though, right?  They're not
uncommon to be seen from the DRI drivers, and have been harmless in
every case so far.

It would probably be most interesting to see a backtrace of the server
at the point that it's hung.  That means running it under gdb from
another machine, with debugging symbols being available.

--=20
Eric Anholt                             anholt@FreeBSD.org
eric@anholt.net                         eric.anholt@intel.com

--=-C/mY4eEy/hXp/RJ25Arp