Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:32:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Nathan Vidican" <>
To:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   SBC-GX1 (Geode based embedded computer) ... any experiences w/ Pico/Free BSD?

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience running pico and/or
free bsd on an SBC-GX1 embedded pc from Arcom? (see
http://www.arcomcontrols.com/products/icp/pc104/processors/SBC_GX1.htm )
 I am looking to use the device, but I need it to run FreeBSD in order
to remain compatale with the rest of my system software. The only
device I'm not sure about would be the touch-screen interface; I plan
on using the thing with either a 640x480 6.5inch screen with a
resistive touch-screen, or an 8->10 inch @ 800x600.
    Any ideas/comments/suggestions/experiences with this device and/or
cpu all-together would be greatly appreciated.

--
Nathan Vidican
Nathan@Vidican.com