Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:43:00 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Lucian Gligor <gligor@math.uvt.ro>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Advanced File System on FreeBSD

  Ladies and Gentlemans,

  I have red in the Compaq Tru64 UNIX AdvFS Administration  about
the file system called "Advanced File System", which is the default
file system for the Compaq Tru64 UNIX (formely DIGITAL UNIX) operating
system. This file system has several advantages from the traditional
UNIX file system.
  Please let me know if there is a commercial vendor which implements
Advanced File System on FreeBSD !!

  All the best,
  Gligor Lucian,
  Department of Mathematics,
  University of the West from Timisoara, Romania.