Date:      Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:05:17 +0100
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@web.de>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: glade-0.6.2_1

Hi,

I rebuild my gnome tree, deinstalled all packages belonging to gnome,
and do a make install in /usr/ports/x11/gnome/

The build of glade stopped with the linker error message like
unreferenced symbol pthread_create() used in /usr/local/lib/libgthread12.so
unreferenced symbol pthread_create() used in /usr/X11R6/lib/libgda-common.so

I add the option "-pthread" to the CPPFLAGS and the options "-pthread -lc_r"
to the LIBS and the build succeeds.

Because of my computer is only a router and a test machine (Celeron 333)
and no so fast, I didn't try to figure out the real reason for this.
In fact, I deinstalled glib12 and libgda and retried build, before I
patch the Makefile of devel/glade and before I mailed that.

Maybe that helps.

Bye
Jens Rehsack