Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 1998 18:32:00 -0400
From:      "shawner.com - Hostmaster" <hostmaster@shawner.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   $5/month WebHosting with shawner.com

shawner.com Web Hosting (http://www.shawner.com) offers website hosting
packages as low as $5 a month, NO hidden charges, that's it!

************
5MB for $5
20MB for $11
30MB for $20
50MB for $40
Plus custom accounts to fit your needs exactly.
************

How do we know that this is a better deal than ALL other hosting companies?
Take a look at all the features that come FREE with ALL our hosting plans.
Then compare them with what you're getting now with your current provider.

THESE FEATURES ARE INCLUDE FREE IN ALL OUR HOSTING PLAN

SSL SECURE SERVER
SECURE ORDER FORMS
WEBSITE TRAFFIC - UNLIMITED!
WEBSITE STATS REPORTING
HIGH SPEED T3 CONNECTION
YOUR OWN SUB-DOMAIN OR DOMAIN
YOUR OWN IP ADDRESS
UNLIMITED FTP ACCESS
UNLIMITED FTP USERS
UNLIMITED E-MAIL FORWARDING
UNLIMITED E-MAIL AUTORESPONDERS
UNLIMITED POP3 E-MAIL ACCOUNTS @yourname.com
UNLIMITED TELNET ACCESS
HOME PAGE TO GET YOU STARTED
GUEST BOOK AND DROP DOWN MENU PROGRAM
JAVA APPLETS
RealAudio AND RealVideo SUPPORT
BULLETIN BOARD PROGRAM
PAGE COUNTER
WEB-BASED UTILITY FOR EASY WEB PAGE CREATION
WEB-BASED UTILITY FOR EASY UPLOADING OF PAGES
DAILY SITE STATS (FOR EACH DOMAIN)
MS FRONTPAGE EXTENSIONS
PASSWORD PROTECTED PAGES
SQL AND ODBC DATABASE SUPPORT
LOCAL CGI-BIN ACCESS - YOUR OWN CGI-BIN
WEBSITE PROMOTION
FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT VIA E-MAIL/IM/CHAT/FAX

No one offers all these features FREE with every single hosting plan.
We encourage you to try to find another hosting company that has
the same great features at the extremely low prices we have.
If you are interested please check out our site for more details:

http://www.shawner.com or let me know at hostmaster@shawner.com.
Thank you for your time
Shawn Smithson
shawner.com Enterprises