Date:      Fri, 7 May 2004 11:20:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      fox@vader.aacc.cc.md.us
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/66292: [patch] ahc.4 tyops an grammar fixes

The following reply was made to PR docs/66292; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: fox@vader.aacc.cc.md.us
To: Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

 On Fri, 7 May 2004, Christian Brueffer wrote:

 > This is probably a matter of American English vs. English English again,
 > I'm note quite sure.  I'll leave it as it is for now, as both versions
 > are acceptable.

 OK. One thing, though: The s/dirver/driver/ that happened on the same line
 in 1.33 wasn't MFC'd. (Saw it as I added that to my local patches. :-) )
 Lemme know if you want another change request.

 --
 "I'd ask if you'd found the right sort of isolated wasteland for your
 citadel of dread yet, but that would be a silly question; you're in Utah,