Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:26:36 -0600
From:      "Jay West" <jwest@ezwind.net>
To:        <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   9.1R?

As one of the many that have been delaying a major production rollout in
anticipation of the release of 9.1, I've been anxiously awaiting. No
announcement yet, but I did notice ftp.freebsd.org has an amd64 9.1-Release
iso for download. Given the date of the file as 12/4 I'm a little hesitant
to just jump on it and start building VM's.. Anyone else notice/use this
yet?

All our FreeBSD use is now under Xenserver 6.1. I was curious, given the
port of xe-guest-utilities that allows online migrations and such. after
installing those tools (thus PVM/64), should we be changing our mount points
to refer to the xen hd device (xbdX) or continue to use adX inside the VM
for filesystem mounts (kinda like we need to change the network device {ex.
bgeX} to xnX)? Just looking for a sanity check J

Jay West

EZwind.net

PO Box 460474

Saint Louis, MO 63146

Voice: (314) 262-4143 ext 1000

Toll Free: (866) 343-2589

Fax: (314) 558-9284

 <mailto:jwest@opensourceassociates.com> jwest@ezwind.net

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential

and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
use, copying, retention

or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees

is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their
designee, please notify the

sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.