Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:17:37 -0800
From:      Subhash Gopinath <subhashg@gmail.com>
To:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't ssh to remote FreeBSD machine

Hi,

Here's the debug o/p of ssh ('have replaced the IP address with a dummy one...)

-bash-2.05b$ ssh -vv root@A.B.C.D
OpenSSH_3.7.1p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004
debug1: Applying options for *
debug2: ssh_connect: needpriv 0
debug1: Connecting to A.B.C.D [A.B.C.D] port 22.

And it stops at this point...But the machine is Up (since I can ping
it) and sshd is running on port 22

Thanks,
Subhash