Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:28:15 -0500
From:      "A. Wright" <wright.546@osu.edu>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 802.11 "monitor mode" issues

I'm running -current dated 2-23-04.  When I try this with my SMC2632 card, I
get the following:

>sudo ifconfig wi0 mediaopt monitor
ifconfig: SIOCGIFMEDIA: Operation not supported by device

In fact, I get the same error when I try a lot of the different options for
'mediaopt', even the ones I find listed from 'ifconfig -m wi0'
Ideas?

Thanks!
Aaron