Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:56:30 +0700
From:      bpirorm <bpirom@mvsk.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question about FreeBSD PPP Server

Excute me to send question to here.  I had read your article "ppp [for Linux users] by a Linux user"that I think it for dial user's computer to ISP. I 'm not sure it's right or wrong. If right I want to know if I'm ISP . How to make or set my FreeBSD box  act as ppp server for recieve user connections. (I'm use freebsd 3.3 and connect to internet with leased line)

If improve FreeBSD manual I want to propose any idea about one. I'm a BSD newbie I don't know  What the manual or some article on the
web make for such as I want to make my freebsd box act as ISP for
recieve call how to config it. When I read about ppp alias,gateway box
or "ppp link to work as gateway box" it like the same purpose but not
ppp server. The articles or thos mannual chould be have a short decribe "what he talking made for what purpose".

Thanks.
pirom