Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:34:22 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Chris Rees <crees@FreeBSD.org>, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>, Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   [removed ports] sysutils/cpuburn

Does anyone know good any alternative(s) for cpuburn?
If not, then I would like to request that this port be restored.
I am prepared to be designated as its maintainer and to host its distfile (via my
FreeBSD account).

Maintaining the port should be rather easy as it can not have any security issues
by definition and at the moment there is no active upstream, so no code changes
are expected.

P.S. Sorry that I've missed its deprecation.  I haven't noticed the activity until
I needed to use it at yet another system.

--
Andriy Gapon