Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:02:34 -0600
From:      "Nikolas Britton" <nikolas.britton@gmail.com>
To:        "Christian Brueffer" <brueffer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: snd_envy24(4) and snd_envy24ht(4) MFC

On 1/19/07, Christian Brueffer <brueffer@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> are there any plans to MFC the snd_envy24(4) and snd_envy24ht drivers?
> Just read a question from someone who is looking for these in STABLE.

AFAIK It will be MFC'd but nothing as been planned. I see no reason to
not MFC it for 6.3 as long as:
1. It doesn't hang/panic the system.
2. Works for most people... with minimal fuss for the cards currently
known to work.

Based on my passed experience with the snd_envy24 driver I can say
that it mostly works... It could use some QA/debugging though.