Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:40:25 +1000
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        corigan@mindspring.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD crashed

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 09:10:39PM -0400, corigan@mindspring.com wrote:
> Usually I wouldn't respond to such an assanine thread, but I do
> have to point out one thing. I love how he has been using windows
> in general for 20 yrs.  Now I'm not a real rocket scientist here,
> but was windows around in 1981? And if it was, why wasn't I using
> it and running dos systems.  Maybe if you:

1986 was the first time I saw it. It was on two 3.5" disks and I
was able to run 18 clocks at the same time :-P
Due to lack of development possibilities for it all I did was
playing Othello (or Reversi as its called these days). The TurboPascal
IDE was much fun to play with, despite the fact that it only produced
.com programs :-)

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis   |              Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org