Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:51:42 -0500
From:      "Asenchi" <asenchi@asenchi.com>
To:        "Dmitriy Fitisov" <dmitriy@radier.ca>, <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: error in doc?

You will need to create a make.conf file.  This is generally stored in
/etc as it is the config file for /etc/defaults/make.conf.  Read below
for the man page depending on the release you are using (this is 4.7):
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=make.conf&apropos=0&sektion=0
&manpath=FreeBSD+4.7-RELEASE&format=html

Curt Micol