Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:20:30 +0300
From:      Sergey Jamy <jamy023@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg radeonhd X1250 cause system reboot on my Samsung R60 9.1RC1

System installing. But when she boots and xorg going to start, display
splash the white screen and then rebooting. Fallback mode (vesa) doesnt
start too, just print "Starting Xorg" in loop.
In fallback mode on other tty i enter to the system with root account, load
the radeon.ko, generate the xorg.conf with "X -configure" and place him to
/etc/X11/. Then when i start Xorg manually with "startx", i see diagnostic
message from radeon driver ("Initializing X1200 ..." and this copy there in
dmesg output) and somthing like this "DRM have 2 message". After that
system print "Starting Xorg..." in loop too. In xorg-s log there one line
with EE something like this "We have no one configured display". And one
more: in past versions in my laptop vesa starts fine and i am successfully
using X11-radeon driver ("ati" in xorg.conf), but now he doesnt starts too.
Sory for my inaccurate quotes, its becouse i wrote this letter not in home,
but i think you quick understand what my trouble. In some forum people
telling me what now i should use only radeonhd driver and even not trying
use "ati". Its true?