Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 2001 15:03:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Todd Cohen <cohentl@clarkson.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: coda support??

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Todd Cohen wrote:

> I'm thinking about trying out CODA and was wondering if the options for
> it in the LINT file for the i386 platform are valid for the alpha
> platform.  Why is there no lint file for the alpha?

At some point in the past, the Coda userland source tree was not 64-bit
clean -- I'm not sure about the kernel module.  I believe this was fixed
as part of the Sparc support work, but I'm not entirely clear on that
point.  The MAINTAINER of the Coda source on FreeBSD is
shafeeq@FreeBSD.org, and it might be worth e-mailing him to ask about the
support status of Coda on FreeBSD on AXP boxes.