Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2012 02:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      dude golden <dudegolden@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   question about prblem with raid 1 for freeBSD

HI there,=0A=0Ahope my email find you well, i recently order a server with =
below configuration =0A=0AINTEL=0A1x Quad-Core i5-2500 3.3GHz, 6M Cache=0A1=
6GB DDR3=0A2x 500GB SATAII=0A=0Athen ask from my COLOCATION to install Free=
BSD 8.2 or 8.3 with RAID 1, after many times of fail in installation from c=
olocation they said that we have problem with RAID 1.we suggest them to pla=
y with different kind of RAID like RAID 5 and they said as our requested se=
rver only have 2 HDD, its not possible to set up RAID 5.=0A=0Anow they said=
 us that the only way for having backup of DATA in this condition is set up=
 a scheduled task to put back up of data in the second HDD .=0A=0A=0A=0Anow=
 i really need to know if there is a only way for having data back up in th=
is condition or you have better idea according to your experience.also if i=
ts the only way , would it be a good level of data security ?=0A=0A=0Alooki=
ng forward to hear from your side soon.=0A=0ARegards,=0A=0ASmartelcom Team=
=A0