Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 23:16:06 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is it just my imagination...

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Or is BSD/OS looking more like FreeBSD every day? :-)
>
> 	http://www.bsdi.com/products/internet-server/new-features-2.1.html
>
> 						Jordan

Sure it is. but with the difference in price...

I was wondering... If I knew the address of some "big" in Microsoft,
I'll mail him, asking if it is not time to stop whith that NT and invest in
FreeBSD, is cheaper,
good, fast, and easy to operate than a NT machine.. Only a few enhancements,
ant it (FreeBSD) will put all those windows95 happy.

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi.