Date:      Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:36:43 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Has source been updated with Hibbits' recent patches?

Device wlan is not in /usr/src/dev which may be- If I am wrong, please let
me know- the reason why opt_wlan.h is not found. If wi_3.diff is to create
the opt_wlan.h, it isn't doing so.
Anyone who has applied the patches with positive results, please point out
where my errors are. No, that is not sarcasm.