Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:30:32 +0100
From:      Lewis Thompson <lewiz@fajita.org>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [OT] Porting help / cdio.h.

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O

Hi,

I'm attempting to port some software (MythTV) to FreeBSD.  My knowledge
of this is fairly limited and I'm wondering how to convert from
linux/cdrom.h to sys/cdio.h.

  I see I can determine the capabilities of the drive quite easily.
However, what I want is to (for example) lock/unlock the tray.  The
CDDOLOCK define is merely a Boolean value that tells me the drive's
capability.  Can anybody please tell me how I go about actually locking
the tray?

  Thanks very much and sorry this is a little off-topic,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O--