Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:17:32 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "FreeBSD.lists@symmetron.com" <FreeBSD.lists@symmetron.com>, "Michael Brown" <brownm@netscope.net>, "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: SU -K

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:10:13 -0400, FreeBSD Mailing Lists wrote:

>you could alias su to include the -K argument.
>
>try:
>
>alias su	su -K -m
>
>in your .cshrc (if you use csh as your shell)
>
>or
>
>alias su='su -K -m'
>
>in your .shrc (if you use sh as your shell)

The best bet is to remove kerberos from your system. I'm not sure how,
but you should be able to find it in the ports (in
/usr/ports/somewhere) and do a make deinstall (or something to that
effect).  If you "more" the Makefile, you can find the "targets". Some
targets that I know will be in there will be "install" and "clean".

You could also see if /stand/sysinstall has any mechanism to de-install
it...

If you try and fail, write back and I'll figure it out.  But try it
yourself first, please...
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.