Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 1995 08:16:29 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        pst@shockwave.com (Paul Traina)
Cc:        ugen@latte.worldbank.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: dset & userconfig

Paul Traina stands accused of saying:

> One other comment about the new userconfig.
>
> Has it been tested and does it work on a SERIAL console hooked up to a
> DUMB terminal?

It has been tested on what I have to hand; to wit, one FreeBSD machine.
I don't have an asr33 anymore; and my LA120 is making some small fish
very happy.  _minimal_ ANSI is required/

> Sometimes, more is less.  Please make sure this works!

Agreed; that's why it's out, so that people can find bugs in it, so that I
can fix them.

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[