Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:10:32 +0400
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: OfflineIMAP 6.5.2.1

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc

Me again.

I had updated the OfflineIMAP port to 6.5.2.1 and it is currently
being tested by me and some other persons.  The patch is at
  http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/offlineimap/port-update-6.4.0-to-6.5.2.1.di=
ff
I will be testing it for 2-3 more days on my environment,
but the wider testing is appreciated.

Please, report any outcome, good or bad, from the update to this
thread.

Thanks!
--=20
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]
[ 82FE 06BC D497 C0DE 49EC  4FF0 16AF 9EAE 8152 ECFB | freebsd.org ]

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc--