Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:29:27 +0200
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        FreeBSD-Stable List <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: strange 3Com 3C509 probe behaviour

Hello,

I'm using here a bunch of 3c509 (around 20), and the easiest way to use them
is to set them in non-PnP mode and force the I/O port and IRQs (with a
3x5x9cfg.exe utility)

     every time I've forgotten to set these values, I've had the same
     problems as you see

     HtH

     TfH

hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis) on 26/03/2001 11:24:44