Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:20:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        ponds!freefall.cdrom.com!freebsd-hackers
Subject:   Two issues with 2.2-970825

I just grabbed the ssys distribution (kernel sources) from
releng22.freebsd.org and rebuilt it using my existing kernel
configs... (from 2.2.2)..

I've discovered two problems:

	1) I can no longer mount my SCSI cd-rom; it pops back
	   with "invalid argument" - although the probe
	   said it was there, and the directory was there (I'm
	   using the 2.2.2 mount_cd9660.)

	2) IPFW divert seems to have gone south...
	   Here's the message I get (again, using the 2.2.2 ipfw):

	    Aug 25 11:47:31 ponds /kernel: ip_fw_ctl: neither in nor out

	   However, the line that generates this is:

	    ipfw -f add divert 32000 ip from any to any via sl0

	   I thought with "via XXX" you didn't need an in/out argument...

	- Dave Rivers -