Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:36:55 +0200
From:      "Florian Hoenig" <hoenig@liwest.at>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Toshiba P20-S303

Hey! I'd like to report this problem too, which apperantly some other =
models
seem to have to, when trying to boot any of the kernels that are =
included on
the install CDs (tried everything from 4.5 and above).

pci2: <network, ethernet> at device 2.0 (no drive attached)
cbb0: <ToPIC100 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 4.0 on pci2
pcib2: device cbb0 requested decoded memory range 0x2000000-0xc20fffff

It freezes here. In the other posting there was the hint to change the =
pnp
option in the bios.
The p20-s303 doesnt have that option. I cant hardly change anything =
lowlevel
in the bios.
Any other workaround? Maybe build a install disk with a kernel that =
doesn't
include pccard?

Thanks and kind regards,

Florian Hoenig