Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:07:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Thomas Kraus <shpink@best.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Third-party software vendor

3612 Santiago Street, Suite 100<br>
San Mateo, CA 94403<br>
<BR>

<li>The Network Shell provides for a Perl and Shell
environment to allow you to perform secure
automated and/or interactive remote administration
of UNIX and Windows 95/NT hosts from the local
host without the need to telnet, ftp, or .rhosts.
<li>Get access to remote files, processes, commands,
and other data easily and securely from your local
Shell and Perl environment. No more need to telnet,
ftp, or use .rhosts to get access to your remote
data.<br>
<li>To download a fully functional evaluation, or
to get more information, please visit our
<A HREF="http://www.shpink.com">Web Site</A>

<ul type="circle">
<li> Software - Sysadmin
</ul>