Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:19:32 -0400
From:      "The Jetman" <jetman516@hotmail.com>
To:        <wjv@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ntop-2.0_2

    Hi.  Was wondering if you'd had an opportunity to port NTOP 2.1.2.
Have done a straight build of the latest tarball from sourceforge, but
no joy.  It's not as simple as ./configure ; make ; make install, bec
even when I do that NTOP refuses to work properly.  Even if you could
point me in the rite direction for the files that need to be changed
to get a working binary, that would be a big help.  TIA....Jet

===============  From the desk of Jethro Wright, III  ================
+  Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their     +
+  shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away     +
+  *AND* you have their shoes.                                       +
===  jetman516@hotmail.com  ===============================  Anon  ===