Date:      Sun, 11 Oct 1998 05:07:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Maurer <mwmaurer@mtu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   uhh, help with install mishap...

Hey all ---

Doing a very late night install, I accidently forgot to install the
"Booteasy" loader for FreeBSD.  Now, after the system has been installed, I
can't boot, because I get an "invalid partition error".  I can boot from a
floppy, but what I want to know is, is there any way to get the Booteasy boot
loader put into the MBR after the install?

Thanks,

--
Mark Maurer  markm@dct.com     Programmer: Digital Magic Interactive
             mwmaurer@mtu.edu  Senior, Michigan Tech University