Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:10:03 -0500
From:      Jud <Jud@operamail.com>
To:        Stefan de Zeeuw <stefan.de.zeeuw@wellance.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: fast FreeBSD-supported video cards & X11

>===== Original Message From Stefan de Zeeuw <stefan.de.zeeuw@wellance.com>
=====
>What I would like to know if someone has expierence with a Asus V7100
>Pro(Geforce 2MX 400 32MB) with FreeBSD under XFree86??

nv driver for nvidia cards supports my VisionTek GeForce2 MX400 64mb.  I
haven't had any problems except that I can't seem to get 32 bpp color depth,
either using XFree's config file or with a startx switch.  Oddly, I was able
to get 32 bpp with my old ATI Xpert 128.  I'd certainly appreciate it if
anyone had helpful suggestions in that regard.

Jud