Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:22:59 +0100
From:      Anthony Ginepro <anthony.ginepro@laposte.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren?= Schmidt <sos@DeepCore.dk>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: UPDATE2: ATA mkIII first official patches - please test!

Le Jeudi 17 f=C3=A9vrier 2005 =C3=A0 10:32 +0100, S=C3=B8ren Schmidt a =C3=
=A9crit :
> S=C3=B8ren Schmidt wrote:

> New version available for testing:
>=20
> http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3l.diff-releng5.gz
> http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3l.diff-current.gz
> http://people.freebsd.org/~sos/ata-mk3l.tar.gz
>=20
> This time the diff must be reapplied as there are new changes in there.

ata-mk3l works fine on my computer except still dumping ("call doadump"
under DDB).

I retried without your patches with RELENG_5 kernel and "call doadump"
works. I remind also that a long ago I had to do like David O'Brien,
commenting flushcache commands on shutdown in order to dump when kernel
panics.

Ask me if you need more information than precedent post or want me to
try patches.

Anthony.