Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:14:36 +0100
From:      Sune Andersen <dnv@dkik.dk>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Questions!

HI
I hope you can help me. As a newbie and a ms-windows user (maybe earlyer
windows user).
Well my case is this:
I finaly installed FreeBSD 3.0 with a boot loader on.
it start something like:
 F1 DOS 6.22
 F2 FreeBSD
-I press F2 and login (with root and password).
and it work fine...but when i my Xwin up something strange happen.  (I start
it with startx)
I really want it to start up with afterstep every time i start Xwin. (on
RH-linux its on the Mouse menu...but not in freebsd...??)
Where do I change to make it ?? I have seen a Amiga looklike WM...how do I
use that one?
Also my screen is like BIG-BIG--and the netscape window don't fit it.
Can I make my screen smaller so every window I open fit my monitor size?
(So I don't need to pull it down every time...)
I hope you can help a newbie get started on FreeBSD...and kick that
MS-windows out for good!
--Thanks for make a Really CooL system.
--Sune.
p.s.