Date:      Sat, 5 Sep 1998 07:02:52 +0800 (WST)
From:      Michael Slater <slaterm@slaterm.amitar.com.au>
To:        Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Urgent, please help!

Working kinda late :) Anyway, you have to use the either the script
supplied by stallion, or make them by hand..

cd /dev
mknod ttyE1 c major minor for every device you need, i dont remember what
the major number is, as i dont use stallion boards any more, but if you
look in the stallion.c file, you will be able to find it.

Michael