Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 20:08:28 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        gozer@ludd.luth.se (Johan Larsson)
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [video] ATI-TV

#define quoting(Johan Larsson)
// On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:
// > The ATI-TV most likely will not work with FreeBSD
//
// I did know that it wouldn't work right out of the box. But i wanted to
// know if someone know if it is possible to get it working by writing a
// device driver for it

With a device driver, almost everything is possible.  If you're willing to
write it, fell free and welcome.  :)

I also have an ATI TV, or better, an All-In-Wonder.  I could help you
to beta test the driver, but not to fully develop it.

// and if someone know how willing ATI is to give out
// tech-sheets about their products.

There's a developer corner in their web page, but I don't know if they
require a NDA.

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br