Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:09:27 +1000
From:      Andrew Reilly <andrew-freebsd@areilly.bpc-users.org>
To:        John Baldwin <john@baldwin.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What's up with our stdout?

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 08:44:07AM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:
> Are you doing your build over NFS btw?

Aah, yes.  Sorry for the noise, in that case.  I should have
remembered that nfs locking was a bit iffy.  I've been trying to
build both locally and remotely but running into problems for
various reasons, both ways.  The "nbcat -l >> ${METALOG}" thing
actually works fine on local file systems, it seems.  Got myself
confused, there.

Thanks for the insight, all.

Cheers,

--