Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 14:29:51 -0500
From:      "Henning, Brian" <brian.henning@navitaire.com>
To:        "'Jason P Holland'" <jholland@cs.selu.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: grub-freebsd

Jason,

I used the second document for a reference to install grub.
http://www.daemonnews.org/200102/grub.html
I was reading in the doc and it said that the file 'menu.lst' would be in
there when i uncompressed it.
I couldn't find it in there. Is that the same file as grub.conf? is that a
file that i need to create on my own? The tutorial makes it a little easier
to understand!!!!

Thanks again for your help.

Brian