Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:23:39 -0700
From:      Joey Garcia <gummibear@mediaone.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD Users of Los Angeles Meeting, 9-25-99

Hello All!

This is to let those you in the Los Angeles area know that there will be a
genteral BSD meeting held on 9/25/99 in the city of Downey.  For those of
you interested in attending, reply with interest and I'll provide you with
further information and directions to the meeting location (which will be
held at my home).

Here's some of the topics I was looking forward to discussing:
1.) BSD Advocacy - More press releases, more BSD news, and such
2.) BSD Help - How to setup various software packages and system
administration
3.) BSD Software - Help on various 3rd party software on BSD systems
4.) BSD and X - Help and dicussions on window managers and software for X

I have a cable modem connection for those of you that don't have a speedy
connection and are interested in installing over the net.  Also, we can use
it to search out and try to catalog various BSD related sites.

The only problem is that I'll be needind a NATD box and a hub.  If anyone
would like to bring over some hardware, it would be greatly appreciated.

I hope to see you then.

Joey "bsd_usr" Garcia
BSD Users of Los Angeles, Founder
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/bsdusersoflosangeles