Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 1997 15:39:14 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   TV app with controls for bktr driver

Here's a snap of an Athena-based TV app I've been putting together for
myself that adds GUI viewing controls.  There's a bunch of other features I
plan to implement, but maybe someone else will find this useful as it is
now:

     http://users.multiverse.com/~rhh/fxtv

Next I want to see what it'd take to integrate Steve & Amancio's tuner code
and get the channel and input selection toolbar buttons working.

Suggestions, fixes, new features all welcome!

Randall