Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:15:43 -0500
From:      "reddevil69" <reddevil69@cox.net>
To:        <freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Platforms

Hello there.  I am very tired of all the problems with Windows and am =
interested in stabilizing my machine with a better OS. I still want to =
play my Windows games, but I'm totally fed up with all the bs I have to =
put up with running Windows. My question has to do with platform types, =
and which port I need for my rig ( AMD Athalon XP 2400+, Gigabyte =
Ga-7VM400M Mobo) . Could someone please tell me, in plain, non-geek =
English, which non 64bit platform I need to use that would allow me to =
run a stable rig that would still let me play my games? (i.e. FreeBSD, =
Lindows, Mandrake, whatever?) Thank you very much for your assistance.