Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 02:14:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Nicholas Charles Brawn <ncb05@uow.edu.au>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Metrowerks releases Codewarrior for Linux

	Would you buy one? I don't think I would to be honest - gcc and
gdb does the job for me so far. We sould really get office type apps first
before we go after IDE type stuff IMHO.

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org