Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:14:10 -0800
From:      jekillen <jekillen@prodigy.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cmos clock to utc time code?

Hello again;
Here I am with another awkward question:
I have set up ntp and it is complaining that
the time difference is too great; 3606 or so
seconds, and wants the system clock set to
utc. I rebooted and entered bios set up
but I did not see any explicit clues on how
to set this clock to utc. (0r even if it is possible).
The motherboard is ECS w/AMD64. I did
not catch the bios vendor or version. If  I have
to I will reboot again to look at it or dig up the
manual for the motherboard.
I tried sysinstall but it just asks if the system
clock is set to utc. (thus the question here)
Any advice, suggestions, info appreciated;
Thanks in advance
Jeff K