Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:22:31 -0600
From:      "David Kalliecharan" <davidkallie@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Arduino

Hi,
I was wondering if annoyone has gotten the software for programming ATMega
processors to run on FreeBSD. I am an Electronics engineerign Student and am
curious to do start programming these chips. I know the Site:
http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Learning/FreeBSD exists but it doesn't seem
to be working? I was wondering if it does work with the command line at
least as I am looking to purchase one of these units to do some programming.
I don't want to have to install linux again, as I already have FreeBSD set
up on my system. I would not mind trying to help to get it to work I will
have to wait until wednesday to start as I have exams this week. Any info
would be greatly appreciated!

--
Dave