Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:27:41 +0300
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        "Jonas Luster" <JonasL@webex.com>, <security@FreeBSD.ORG>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What anti-sniffer measures do i have?

Hello again!

Well, i am depressed now :( The issue is even worse than i thought
at first. So, SHOUD I upgrade to switches? Will they REALLY help?

Or should i build a simple FreeBSD router for each branch of the tree
with a buch of ethernet cards. For example. In a room with 8 computers i
will install a Pentium MMX with 8 PCI slots and 8 network cards and route
pure IP, no MAC  addresing (i don't need ipx rounter or anything, just ip).

Is there relatively cheap switches wich do the same? Is it even a solution?