Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 18:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Andrew P. Lentvorski" <bsder@mail.allcaps.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting developer previews via cvsup?

I wanted to download via cvsup a snapshot of -current which I had a decent
chance of compiling (I need to look at some atacontrol RAID stuff).  So I
tried to find a -current which had a recent tag, the comment was made that
DP2 just got a tag, but even a DP1 tag would do.

What should that tag be?  Even a date tag would be useful (-current was in
pretty good shape as of MM/DD/YYYY.  Give it a try.), but I can't seem to
find *anything* even after Googling for about an hour.

Thanks,
-a